- Quality of UK fresh produce-based foods lauded in Great Taste Awards August 20, 2014Many food and drink products made from UK fresh produce have been awarded stars in the respected Great Taste Awards.
- Tax rebates for parks volunteers and developer endowments could pay for parks, new Policy Exchange report suggests August 20, 2014Volunteers happy to work in parks should be rewarded by a council tax rebate, according to a new report by think tank Policy Exchange.
- Wilson McWilliam Studio wins Best in Show at Singapore Garden Festival August 20, 2014Garden design partners Andrew Wilson and Gavin McWilliam of Wilson McWilliam Studio have won Best in Show at the Singapore Garden Festival.
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh aims to boost visitor numbers with night-time light event August 20, 2014The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh (RBGE) is hoping to attract new visitors by opening after dark with a "magical light event".
- Home ownership fall among under 35s poses challenge to garden market August 20, 2014The HTA's garden retail market analysis for 2013 has shown falling home ownership among under-35s has potential to affect consumer needs for garden products.
- Colour and Wayward Plants shortlisted in Miami park competition August 20, 2014Multidisciplinary practices Colour and Wayward Plants are the only British companies to be shortlisted in a competition to design a park in Miami, Florida.
- Etesia signs up top performing dealer Godfreys Golf and Turf August 19, 2014Kent dealer Godfreys Golf and Turf has been confirmed as Etesia's newest dealer.
- Climate change economics and healthy communities on agenda at green infrastructure event August 19, 2014A one-day conference focusing on green infrastructure issues is being held in central London in October.
- MP praises County Durham horticultural social enterprise project August 19, 2014County Durham MP Grahame Morris has praised a Shaw Trust horticultural social enterprise project for its work helping disabled and disadvantaged people to find employment.
- Adelis acquires majority stake in Christmas tree supplier Green Team Group August 19, 2014Nordic investment company Adelis Equity Partners has acquired a majority stake in Christmas tree supplier Green Team Group.
- Quality of UK fresh produce-based foods lauded in Great Taste Awards August 20, 2014